FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

kouts in 62 wins, with the last of his three loses coming in

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sombres Destins Index du Forum -> Recrutement
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct 2017 3:53    Sujet du message: kouts in 62 wins, with the last of his three loses coming in Répondre en citant

BOSTON - Dougie Hamilton got the Boston Bruins to overtime, and then Loui Eriksson stepped up again. Willie Snead IV Jersey .Eriksson scored 2:14 into the extra session, and the Bruins rallied to beat the Buffalo Sabres 4-3 on Sunday night.Hamilton scored twice for Boston, including a tying goal with 1:31 left in the third after the Bruins pulled goalie Tuukka Rask. Chris Kelly also scored for Boston, and defenceman Zdeno Chara had two assists.Its always fun to score those important goals, said Eriksson, who scored his second OT goal in the past three games. I dont know why its been that way but hopefully it continues like that.Eriksson also lifted the Bruins to a 3-2 overtime win at Minnesota on Wednesday. He has scored eight OT goals in the last six seasons.Buffalo couldnt quite hang on after holding a 3-2 lead for most of the third period on Tim Schallers first NHL goal. Schaller was recalled from Rochester earlier in the day and played his third career game 50 miles south of his hometown of Merrimack, New Hampshire.Andrej Meszaros and Rasmus Ristolainen also scored for the Sabres, who were outshot 37-28. They were coming off a 5-1 loss Saturday night against Colorado.The way the game ended, youre disappointed but the effort, we couldnt ask for more, coach Ted Nolan said.Jhonas Enroth had 33 saves, but could not stop Eriksson on a short breakaway in the extra session. Enroth slumped to a knee and remained in the net for several moments as the Bruins swarmed Eriksson, who finished with a goal and an assist.Enroth got the start because Michal Neuvirth was ill. Buffalo also lost Brian Gionta after he was on the receiving end of a high hit by Bostons Matt Bartkowski late in the first period.Buffalos Marcus Foligno retaliated and was injured while fighting Bartkowski. Nolan said Foligno would be out for a while with an upper-body injury.Rask had 25 saves, but appeared to be headed for a loss before Hamilton sent a wrist shot over Enroths glove with time running out in the third.Any time you score with the extra attacker youre feeding off that. You have the energy, Chara said.Hamilton also had a power-play goal in the first, lifting Boston to a 1-0 lead. Meszaros responded with his first of the season at 6:06 of the second and Ristolainen gave Buffalo a 2-1 lead that lasted all of a minute before Kelly tipped in a shot by Chara with 4:24 left in the period.Schaller gave Buffalo a 3-2 lead 1:27 into the third for his first career point. His parents made the trip south and stood cheering as the Sabres congratulated the rookie centre.I didnt even know how to celebrate, Schaller said. I threw my hands up. They gave me a hug so I guess thats all I needed.NOTES: Hamilton also had an assist. ... Bartkowski played in his 100th career game, although not for long. He received a game misconduct after the hit on Gionta and subsequent fight with Foligno 14:08 into the game. ... Meszaros hadnt scored since March 30 last season against Philadelphia. ... Hamiltons first goal ended Bostons 0-for-11 power-play slump. P.J. Williams Jersey . LOUIS - The St. Sterling Moore Jersey . Ferrer, the two-time defending champion in Buenos Aires, is aiming to win his 21st ATP tournament. Ferrer will next face fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, the fourth seed, who defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-6 (7), 6-3 in another quarterfinal match. http://www.officialsaintslockroom.com/john-kuhn-saints-jersey/ . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt.HAMBURG, Germany -- Wladimir Klitschko will defend his WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight belts against the undefeated Kubrat Pulev of Bulgaria in Hamburg on September 9. Klitschko said in a statement released by his management on Thursday that his opponent "has an impressive record as both an amateur and professional. Pulev has a sophisticated technique and I certainly wont underestimate him." The 33-year-old Pulev has 11 kknockouts from 20 wins. Hau oli Kikaha Jersey. He became the IBF international champion in 2011 and European heavyweight champion in 2012. The 38-year-old Klitschko has been a heavyweight champion since 2006. The Ukrainian 1996 Olympic champion has an impressive record of 52 knockouts in 62 wins, with the last of his three loses coming in April 2004. But Pulev says "Im ready to replace Wladimir Klitschko as champion." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sombres Destins Index du Forum -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: